In this interview, we are glad to feature the smiling, cheerful and funny, Poonam Perwani from HCL, the winner of this week’s #5Mindfulminutes.
- Tell us something fun and unique about yourself.
I enjoy talking in the Sindhi language in front of others and they usually don’t get it. I can talk anything funny about them. I accept those challenges which I can complete with my uniqueness.
- Who is your greatest inspiration in life, and why?
My mother is my greatest inspiration in life. She motivates me on every step of life.
- What causes the most amount of stress in your life, and how have you managed it?
Daily traveling causes the most stress in me. And yeah, the traffic jam in the NCR region is unbearable too.
- On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your habits in general?
I would rate my habits 5/10.
- What is the healthiest habit that you possess?
Drinking lots of water is definitely the healthiest habit that I possess.
- How were you introduced to zoojoo.be?
I was introduced to Zoojoo.be through HCL.
- How is zoojoo.be helping you with your health goals?
Zoojoo.be is helping me with my health goals by providing a list of daily activities. It also lets me practice 5 mindful minutes daily with its timely reminders.
- What would be your message to the people who are struggling to manage their stress?
They should go for meditation, which would most definitely solve their stress issues.