Ravichandra is a part of the dynamic and energetic bunch of young bloods at HP India. He’s a very unique individual with some very interesting thoughts about life. Come, let’s check it out.
- Tell us more about yourself.
I’m a 22 year old young buck. I completed my graduation in Bio-technology and have been working at HP for the last 6 months.
I am very keen about learning and exploring new things. I dabble in Photoshop.
I want to be very unique and creative.
- What in your opinion is the healthiest habit you posses?
For me being healthy and fit is the sign of a healthy mind. So to be fit, exercise is a must as it helps in the process of digestion.
- If you really had to look up to someone at work for his/her wellness ideas and how well they can pursue it, who would you name and why?
My manager, Mansi. She is extremely fit and maintains a healthy diet.
- What in your opinion is a perfect kind of lifestyle?
For me, a perfect lifestyle not only depends on one’s outfits, confidence and attitude matter as well.
You should train your mind to follow a perfect diet. Personal fitness increases the amount of things you can achieve in life.
- What does work life balance mean to you? What are your interests beyond work and how do you find time to pursue them? What is the typical kind of stress-buster for you?
This quote can my thoughts the best– Don’t work like a SLAVE, work SMART.
My specific interests beyond work are Brain candy, Yammer and now Zoojoo.be.
We all have enough time, but we have to learn to use it in a right way.
First thing is to accept the stress, let the stress acquire the body but not the mind.
Think positively, all is well. The stress situation is not a permanent fixture of your life. At the end of the day, just find another way to handle that specific situation.
- Who is your greatest inspiration in life and why?
I have many, including the people around me.
Specifically, my dad and film actor Uppendra. My dad is a great example for me as he is an expert in balancing all the situations which he encounters in life.
I started seeing the world, society, and myself in a different way after watching Uppendra’s movies, talks and speeches. For those who don’t know him, I’d recommend that you please watch his talks and movies.
- How is Zoojoo.be helping you handle all your health goals? We’d love to hear a few nice words from you about zoojoo.be:).
It’s helping me to track my overall health and diet.
It reminds me of my fitness goals everyday. Moreover, Mindfulness is an extraordinary feature of Zoojoo.be.
- What is that one hobby that you really enjoy doing? Have you missed it dearly or do you actively do it everyday? Please share pictures of those as well.
My regular workout at home and mindfulness sessions in the office.
- What gives you the push to do the things that sometimes maybe difficult for you?
When my mind says, “I can’t do this”,
I most definitely go ahead and do that task.
- Do you have a personal goal that motivates you to get fitter?
I want my mind to be completely focused on fitness.
- If we asked you to motivate one person to be healthier/fitter what exactly would you tell him/her?
Apart from the things that I have discussed here, there’s one thing which I believe to be true, if you do something with passion it will definitely take you to your destiny.
Also, physical fitness fortifies your mental health.
- What’s your favourite comfort food/ holiday destination?
I love everything that my mother cooks for me.
I love venturing out into the arms of nature. So any place where I can immerse myself into the arms of nature, is my dream holiday destination.