This interview features a very athletic Sheetal Niranjan from Tesco.
- Tell us few interesting things about yourself.
I am a sports enthusiast who loves to watch and play sports/games at every given opportunity. Sports makes me passionate and driven and it is my get away from the routine. I have taken part in a few 5K and 10K marathons and love the challenge of bettering on my previous performance in each subsequent events. Apart from this, I listen to a lot of podcasts of my interests in my free time.
- What in your opinion is the healthiest habit you possess?
Going for a walk at every opportunity & Taking Stairs as many times as possible are my best habits.
- What is your take on work-life balance? Do you have any tips to share?
Most of us tend to give work more importance than life and that is true to me as well. I try to plan and manage my time and have been quite successful at it. Planning to allocate time for life activities and managing time spent at work better has helped me to find a balance between work and life better than before.
- How are our DGA’s and webinars doing so far? Any suggestions?
I find them to be very useful and informative.
- How has Zoojoobe helped you? How can we help you make your experience with Zojoobe better?
I have been using Zoojoobe for 19 months now and it has helped me form habits which support better health. The articles and the Mindfulness meditation sessions have also been very useful. Overall, it has helped me improve my mental and physical health. As an improvement or as additional perks, it would be nice if you can provide options to redeem Points for gifts or vouchers.