This interview features an ever smiling and bubbly Kusum from HP
- Tell us few interesting things about yourself.
Friends call me Kusum which means “Flower” and like a flower, I always keep smiling. I can be summed up in 3Hs – Happy, Healthy and Helpful.
- What in your opinion is the idea of healthy mind and healthy body?
A Healthy mind is all about thinking good and doing well for the society. A Healthy body is staying fit by including exercise in our daily life.
- What is your take on work-life balance? How do you find the balance?
Work-life balance is a critical part of our life, we need to give quality time for work as well as our personal lives.
Find creative ways to manage time and be quick on work so that I can complete all my tasks within given time, this way I can avoid spending overtime at work.
I am glad that my company gives proper work-life balance, especially to women employees which helps me to manage my home and office efficiently.
- How are our video sessions and webinars helping you? We would love to know the positive impact those have created in your life.
These sessions have added more discipline to my life. Focusing on daily exercise has increased my concentration and ability to do multitasking.
- How has Zoojoobe helped you? How can we help you make your experience with Zoojoobe better?
I am usually so engrossed in my work that I completely forget to get up for a break, or sip water, or take a small walk. But, zoojoobe has helped me to follow these simple habits which is making me physically active as well.