Mind-full to Mindful. In this segment, we speak to people who have used mindfulness to become more aware of their surroundings and have successfully brought their stress levels down with it.
Today, we are glad to feature Arun Kumar Madhan from JLL.
- Tell us something fun and unique about yourself.
I believe Age is no bar for being fit and healthy. One can start to work out and eat healthy at any point of his life. And that’s what I have started. I started gym at the age of 37 and continue to be at the gym at 5 am in the morning on all the 7 days in a week.
- What made you take up the mindfulness course on zoojoo.be?
I have been through situations that were very stressful at work and at times irritative. This took a toll on my personal life too. So, I opted to mindfulness.
- Have you ever practiced Mindfulness before, or this was your first time?
Not much, I have just tried it a couple of times. Had taken a few courses by Sri Ravishankar.
- If this was the first time, have you felt any difference in your general stress levels?
- If you have practiced Mindfulness before, how has Mindfulness with zoojoobe been different?
This time I had dedicated a regular slot in my daily schedule to mindfulness and practice it every day. And since then, things have been different. I don’t get frustrated easily, I don’t get upset even if someone is not nice to me. And yes, I feel fresh and energetic throughout the day.
- What would be your suggestion to someone who is dealing with a lot of stress every day?
Just calm down,, take deep breaths try meditations/mindfulness even if it not regular. And take life as a game where you win some points and at times you lose some.