Breathing is one of the easiest and beneficial exercise one can do anywhere and anytime. It’s quite disappointing that we give far more importance to everything else like going on a diet or other forms of exercise, but something as vital as breathing is ignored.
There is a great significance on proper deep breathing techniques. And with these techniques, you can practically overcome several health risks, including heart attacks. Some of the benefits of deep breathing are:
- Lowers your heart rate
- Helps release accumulated toxins
- Improves digestion
- Increases blood oxygen levels
- Reduces stress and tension
- Helps in weight control
- Increases metabolism
- Improves circulation
- Reduces changes of heart diseases
There are more such positive outcomes that are highly beneficial to your body with proper deep breathing exercise.
Deep Breathing Technique:
Here’s an exercise that will help you improve your breathing technique. With this, you can train your body to breath in a more efficient manner.
- The first thing you need to do is completely exhale all the air out of your lungs and make sure they are empty.
- Now, inhale through your nose slowly by filling in your lungs and abdomen. Make a count till 5.
- Finally, using your mouth slowly exhale all the air from your lungs again.
Repeat this twice a day for at least 5 minutes each time. One best time of the day to perform this exercise is early in the morning when you wake up. You could also schedule it during any time of the day depending on your other activities. This is one of the best ways to keep you mind free from stress and have a healthier heart.
Be Healthy. Be Fit. Be More!