Five for Five. Five questions, five minutes. Say hello to these inspirational individuals as they give us a quick view of their awesome life.
Today, we are glad to feature Shankar Ramanan from Unisys.
1. Tell us something fun and unique about yourself.
I am a motorcyclist who travels by road whenever I get time. That is something similar to meditating. This requires a lot of concentration. It keeps mind, body, and soul on one page. With all 3 in sync, the body and mind automatically gets enough focus and starts performing well. Motorcycling is just another way of beating stress. There are many ways out there, and this is just one of those. Cycling/Biking also can be taken up as an activity to beat stress. Also, keeps one fit.
- What made you take up the mindfulness course on zoojoo.be?
I was curious about it and wanted to experience a stress-free lifestyle.
- Have you ever practiced Mindfulness before, or this was your first time?
Yes, when there is a lot of work the mind is restless. I have also practiced this as a part of the “Art of Living” by Ravi Shankar.
4. If you have practiced Mindfulness before, how has Mindfulness with zoojoobe been different?
Patterns are similar. There hasn’t been much of difference.
5. What would be your suggestion to someone who is dealing with a lot of stress every day?
Take a break from work and travel out. There are so many things to see and explore out there. Most important thing, leave work at work. Do not carry your work laptop or any work accessories during a vacation or travel.