Five for Five. Five questions, five minutes. Say hello to these inspirational individuals as they give us a quick view of their awesome life.
Today, we are glad to feature Arun Kumar Madhan from JLL.
- Tell us something fun and unique about yourself.
I believe Age is no bar for being fit and healthy. One can start to work out and eat healthy at any point of his life. And that’s what I have started. I started gym at the age of 37 and continue to be at the gym at 5 am in the morning on all the 7 days in a week.
- What is your health goal?
To remain fit and active is my health goal- and to certainly stay away from doctors and hospitals.
- On a scale of 1-10, how well would you rate your habits?
8. Its minus by 2 points as I also get tempted sometimes by unhealthy/Junk food.
- Who is your greatest inspiration in life, and why?
Great inspiration is life itself. Its precious and you don’t know if you get it for the second time. So live healthy and happy!
- How is zoojoo.be helping you with your health goals?
I think I am more sincere & consistent with my habits ever since I have followed my health goals on Zoojoo.be. Though I am not stressing myself out over any healthy habit that I miss, it’s easy to keep za tab on them through Zoojoo.be