Meet Abhijeet Jain, a coiled spring of supreme energy and enthusiasm. He is more shredded than a piece of paper that has run through multiple shredders and he possesses more energy than a supernova explosion. Let’s find out more about this amazingly inspirational person.
1. Tell us more about yourself.
I am an Electrical engineer by profession, but not by choice. I am a friendly and extroverted sapiosexual who loves cooking, dancing and any kind of outdoor sports. I would prefer trekking or any sport over clubbing, Staying fit means everything to me.
2. What in your opinion is the healthiest habit you posses?
“Go to Gym” ( minimum 05 days a week) this is the one that I would rate as the healthiest. For me , if I follow this regularly then everything else will also be on track.
3. What in your opinion is a perfect kind of lifestyle?
“Eat, Sleep, Train, Work and Repeat” – This is my idea of a perfect lifestyle. I always try to balance this by giving it the required amount of time. Eating six small meals , Sleeping for seven hours at least, and working out for atleast an hour. However, work is something that ensures that I can repeat all of this, and to work efficiently, I need to ensure that I repeat all of this .
4. What does work life balance mean to you? What are your interests beyond work and how do you find time to pursue them? What is the typical kind of stressbuster for you?
It’s simple, if you are coming and leaving office on time , that’s what I call work life balance. Since I am so much into fitness and stuff, I like working out as well as training people , I have pursued a “Basic fitness trainer “ certification and I just work and train people around me during my workout. Music and any kind of outdoor sports works best as a stressbuster for me.
5. Who is your greatest inspiration in life and why?
My Mother, She has got great set of problem solving skills and possesses a positive attitude towards any problem.
6. How is Zoojoo.be helping you handle all your health goals? We’d love to hear a few nice words from you about zoojoo.be🙂
Now a days people like to flaunt more than they do, and the reason is social media, Zoojoo.be is built around a similar idea, the person who is not interested in maintaining good health , will try to do something because he gets notified in the office through this app, and it’s indirectly helping him in staying fit, zoojoo.be , keeps on motivating me and always makes me strive to do more. This app has changed the surroundings of my office. I have seen people talking about it and daring each other.
7. What is that one hobby that you really enjoy doing? Have you missed it dearly or do you actively do it every day? Please share pictures of those as well.
“GO TO GYM” & PLAY OUT DOOR SPORTS, I love doing them both and i never miss.
8. If we throw up a challenge at you to eat healthy at least once a day, would you just take it up?
Yes absolutely ! I don’t think I find this as a challenge, since I am doing it daily.
9. Do you have a personal goal that motivates you to get fitter?Like improving your stamina for going on a trek? Or having a flat belly? 😀
Yes, I want to get shredded and gain more endurance.
10. If we asked you to motivate one person to be healthier/fitter what exactly would you tell him/her?
I always say this to my folks around me “ Staying healthier /fitter will give you a great body and a great body will give you a great look. The clothes that you wear will fit you so well that you will start looking better. The people around you start admiring you, boosting your self confidence, and you know what, to be successful in corporate life we need a lot of confidence”.
11. Do you have a favorite quote or saying that is always on your mind?
I have a few “ Stay foolish stay hungry “, “Biceps don’t grow on a tree”, “No pain No gain”, “ Go hard or go home”.
12. What’s your favorite comfort food/ holiday destination?
Fruit dessert with a lot of bananas is my favourite comfort food. My home town “Karkala” is my favourite holiday destination.