1. Tell us something fun and interesting about yourself. What is your wellness goal for 2019?
I want to trim a lot but am very lazy. Have a Cross Trainer in front of me but just lazy to do work out. My wellness goal for 2019 is to reduce at least 8-10 Kgs.
2. What in your opinion is the idea of healthy mind and body? What are the habits that you pursue to ensure a good mind-body balance?
Most people’s body does not say to them, “hey be happy or hey be unhappy”. The only time your body makes you unhappy is when your body gives you pain.
As for the mind, the mind loves to play tricks. It is the mind that says, “hey let’s compare you to that person or that other person”. It is the mind that challenges you.
Habits could be good water intake in early mornings and throughout the day.
3. What is your take on work-life balance? How do you find the balance?
I believe in one thing – you work for a living and to make a living take up work / assignments which satisfies you. I strongly believe “Love what you do at work but don’t make it an addiction”. Balancing both work and life needs prioritization and one needs to plan the same accordingly.
4. How do you rate your experience with Zoojoobe so far?
7 out of 10
5. How is Zoojoobe helping you with your health and wellness goals? What can we do better?
It provides wonderful tips on life and health that are quite helpful.