In this edition of our wellness champ interviews, We are happy to feature Sreegowri from Mindtree.
- Tell us something fun and unique about yourself.
First of all, I got to tell you that I am not much of a writer. This is the best I could get:
80% of my brain is filled with songs and their lyrics.
I like prank calls.
I am a day dreamer, and I cannot spell Zoojoo.be.
2. What is your health goal?
Well, it keeps changing very often. These are some of the current ones:
Avoid fast food.
Eat fresh food and veggies.
Say NO to ice-creams (Uff .. the toughest of all .. You have no idea how bad avoiding ice-creams feel like !!!)
3. On a scale of 1-10, how well would you rate your habits?
I would be lying if I say 10. So, it is 7.
4. What is the healthiest habit that you possess?
My healthiest habit is Cycling.
5. How were you introduced to zoojoo.be?
I was introduced to zoojoo.be by a colleague/friend (who always brags about his fitness ).
6. How is zoojoo.be helping you with your health goals?
It’s always fun to do things when you are being challenged. Zoojoo.be does help me tremendously to challenge myself and accomplish my goals.
7. What would be your message to the people who are struggling to reach their health goals?
My message would be : “Do not take your body for granted. Do not take your health for granted. Do something today. Believe in redefining the Impossible”