1. Tell us something fun and interesting about yourself. What is your wellness goal for 2019?
To have high endurance, stamina & more importantly being active & healthy with high immune levels are my goals for 2019.
2. What in your opinion is the idea of a healthy mind and body? What are the habits that you pursue to ensure a good mind-body balance?
Work out for 6 days a week for every 45-1hr. Work out could vary between Strengthening & conditioning on your physical body coupled with Yoga in order to have stress free mind. Thus importance to both Mind & Body is required at all times to manage the current stress & competition levels. However, the basic thing remains which I strictly follow: Sleep minimum: 7 hrs, At least eat your breakfast & lunch on time, with dinner not later than 10pm(1hr prior hitting the bed).
3. What is your take on work-life balance? How do you find the balance?
Working out 6 days a week & making this as part of the routine is very important. As long as you are enjoying what you are doing, it doesn’t matter. But in the last few years, I realized the importance of not mixing professional & personal into one. That way you strike the right balance & mind always stays fresh.
4. How do you rate your experience with Zoojoobe so far?
9 out of 10
5. How is Zoojoobe helping you with your health and wellness goals? What can we do better?
Zoojoobe has helped in awareness creation & the concept of staying healthy. More materials which are handy & desktop in nature if provided could be very helpful. Some simple steps, tricks & guidance to follow.