1. Tell us a few interesting things about yourself.
I am a trained singer and have represented my state( J&K) at the National Group song completion during my school days.
I am an avid reader and have a small library of books ranging from Autobiographies to fiction and non-fiction.
2. What in your opinion is the healthiest habit you possess?
No matter what time I sleep( owing to my work schedule), I always wake up by 8 AM in the morning. Freshen up and eat my breakfast. I never miss breakfast. If possible, I cover up on the lost sleep in the afternoon( If Time permits).
3. What is your take on work-life balance? Do you have any tips to share?
Work-life Balance is the most important thing we IT Guys have to always think about. I have experienced it first-hand. 3 Years ago, I got diagnosed with Diabetes and now when I look back, I think it was due to me working late hours and then sleeping for the rest of the day, eating unhealthy food at odd times thereby disturbing my body’s cycle. So my take on the work-life balance part is to take things in a calm way and Take it Easy as nothing lasts forever.
4. How are zoojoobe’s Desktop Group Activities and webinars doing so far? Any suggestions?
Zoojoobe has been doing a great job. The activities are well designed and easy to follow.
5. What are your goals for the year 2019?
I am trying to reverse diabetes by following a healthy lifestyle.
6. How has Zoojoobe helped you? How can we help you make your experience with Zoojoobe better?
I enrolled for one activity to drink more water and the past two months without fail. I have been following the activity . Zoojoobe has been instrumental in providing updates and reminders without fail.