1. Tell us a few interesting things about yourself.
I’m an avid cricket fan, I love to travel and indulge in global cuisine.
2. What in your opinion is the healthiest habit you possess?
Recently, I have realized the potential of mindfulness and its benefit to overall health. I take advantage of the energizers on Zoojoobe app, it helps me pivot back to living in the moment.
3. What is your take on work-life balance? Do you have any tips to share?
Work-Life balance is a tricky proposition. One should take efforts to plan and maintain this delicate balance. Career aspirations should not take a toll on your family life and me-time. One must carve out time from the hectic schedule, waking up an hour early than you usually do is one of the easiest tricks to leverage. There are several self-help books if you can’t read them, then listen to those on your phone during your daily commute on apps such as Blinkist, Audible, etc.
4. How are zoojoobe’s Desktop Group Activities and webinars doing so far? Any suggestions?
It’s a fantastic app, it help a lot to refresh and calm my nerves.
5. What are your goals for the year 2019?
I want to lose weight, stay healthy and pick up healthy habits.
6. How has Zoojoobe helped you? How can we help you make your experience with Zoojoobe better?
Mindfulness has helped me immensely, breathing exercise, being in the present, sound immersion these are some of the benefits I have experienced and gained from the app. Habit reminders are a great way to keep us on track. My recommendation is to include diet and exercise log on the tool, to make this app comprehensive.