In this interview, we are glad to feature Tenzin Dolker from Tesco.
- What is your one healthy habit that you can recommend to others?
My advice to anyone would be “Keep yourself active all the time. Even if, for a day you couldn’t hit the gym or make it in time for your morning run”. To be precise, walk as often as possible even if it’s for 2 or 3 mins every half an hour and stretch regularly if possible.
- Do you feel being healthy is as important as being happy? Why?
Being healthy has paramount effects for being happy. If I am healthy, I can do whatever I wish to. This is something which requires a great support from my body.
- What is your favorite stress buster?
My favorite stress busters include listening to music, dancing, reading books and listening to motivational speeches.
- What are your health and fitness goals for the next 6 months?
My health and fitness goals include:
a) To be a pure vegetarian, which has been my long term health goal.
b) To go for an early morning walk regularly around 5.15 am with some light exercise and mediation.
- How is zoojoo.be helping you in your daily life?
Zoojoo.be helps me to stay motivated. I get inspired with the stories of succesful people posted on the blog section regularly.