In this interview, we are glad to feature Nisha Gupta from Tesco.
1. What is your one healthy habit that you can recommend to others?
I am a waterholic, I always carry a water bottle with me. If you want to look beautiful, lose weight and improve your immune system, then drink 15-20 glasses of water everyday. And the benefits are countless!
2. Do you feel being healthy is as important as being happy? Why?
A healthy body is indeed a happy body. A healthy body is strong and ready for a lot of life’s activities.
3. What is your favorite stress buster?
Get outdoor for a brief break. This is something our grandparents followed, and were so right about the healing power of the fresh air.
4. What are your health and fitness goals for the next 6 months?
My health and fitness goals would include increasing my strength and stamina by working out at least 30 mins a day.
5. How is zoojoo.be helping you in your daily life?
I have set up a prompt for every morning, so I can update my habits on Zoojoobe. This keeps me conscious and doesn’t let me forget my daily healthy commitments. I have a long way to go about my habits, but with zoojoo.be, it has become easier.