Angela Kuriachan is a creative soul, she doesn’t wait for an inspiration, she draws it from everything she encounters. Aside from being so creatively awesome, she is this week”s winner of #5MindfulMinutes. Come, let’s find out more about her.
- Tell us something fun and unique about yourself.
I am a fun loving person. I am also a travel addict. I love to explore new places and meet new people. I also like to consider myself a creative soul 🙂
- Who is your greatest inspiration in life, and why?
I don’t have someone in particular. I draw my inspiration from common people whom I come across in day to day life.
- What causes the most amount of stress in your life, and how have you managed it?
Everyone has their own share of ups and downs, even I go through such phases often, be it work related or in personal life. But somehow I always find my way out of the unwanted negative feelings, either by indulging in the little joys of life or exploring my creative side. I love spending my leisure time reading, creating (D)o (I)t (Y)ourself art and craft stuff.
- On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your habits in general?
I think I’d give a score of 6 or 7 to my habits.
- What is the healthiest habit that you possess?
I always start my day on a positive note. Exploring more about myself and the people around me. Then I do some yoga and follow it up with a healthy breakfast.
- How were you introduced to zoojoo.be?
I was introduced through the HCL email. 🙂
- How is zoojoo.be helping you with your health goals?
I am enjoying the 21-day mindfulness program. Looking forward to more of such programs from zoojoobe.:)
- What would be your message to the people who are struggling to manage their stress?
Be thankful and grateful for little things in life.When you appreciate small blessings they clear your mind and soul for welcoming even bigger blessings.Enjoy little things in life.:)